Thursday, March 28, 2019

Dumbo Looks Dum

It amazes me how one film is enough for an entire 'master plan' of movies to be 'threatened' when, to my knowledge, that one film hasn't been released. Yet, here I am, on a Thursday, noting how The Guardian website is spewing doom and despair about Disney's 'master plan' is now threatened because of some poor reviews by critics. I saw this article first - Grounded? How Disney's Dumbo flop could threaten its master plan The corporation’s buying spree has other studios trembling in its mouse-eared shadow. But are hard times ahead for the entertainment behemoth? - which then led me to this article - Dumbo review – Tim Burton remake lands with elephantine thud. I sincerely wish the audience - not movie critics! - would determine what movies are made.

No comments: