Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Adler's Appetitte & a cool Job

Here's a show in Waterloo I would be interested in seeing...
Wednesday, March 4th
Adler's Appertite
Adler’s Appetite – led by legendary drummer of GUNS N ROSES and star of the smash hit VH-1 series “Celebrity Rehab” STEVEN ADLER and featuring an all-star band with members of QUIET RIOT, FASTER PUSSYCAT and ENUFF Z’NUFF – are embarking on a full U.S. tour for the first time ever! Performing the iconic Guns N Roses album “Appetite For Destruction” in its entirety along with other classics and some surprises, this promises to be one of truly can’t miss Rock N Roll events of 2009!
Openers TBA
Show Time 9PM
Doors @ 8
Cost $12 adv, $15 dos


Here's a cool job: http://www.songkick.com/jobs#communitymanager that I just stumbled upon. I'm monitoring various websites for information about the lineup for Memphis in May. I am not going - my nephew makes his First Communion that weekend - but I am always going to be curious who is going to show up. As far as I know, there is no delegation from Iowa heading to Memphis.

No comments: