Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Perspective

Being on a full time job search sucks. There is unrest in mind and heart. There is uncertainty.
Two things:
  1. On the way home from Mass, 101.9 posed the question, "What is your vision of God when you feel overwhelmed? Do you accept that He will not give you more than you can handle? Do you realize that even in those moments, God is present and caring for you."
    I had tears in my eyes.
  2. When the drummer in a band woke up with bad injuries, he says he immediately thought he had to stay alive for his loved ones.
    More tears.
I don't know how long I will be in this search, I hope it is over sooner than later, but during it, I hope I can keep those two things in the forefront of my mind. Here's the link about the drummer: http://www.teamrock.com/news/2016-02-02/ghost-inside-drummer-tkaczyk-reports-on-rehab-battle

No comments: