Wednesday, June 15, 2016

200 Days

This really has nothing to do with nothing, but there are only 199 days left in 2016. I have mentioned previously about the "200 Days" journal I have kept and so when I saw "200 Days," it made me think about that journal series. I currently have no plans to write another volume in the series as my personal journal is taking up a lot of my writing time. When I have my personal journal and the 200 Days journal both competing for my time, undoubtedly one or the other suffers as I can tell that writing transforms from writing quality snapshots* about my life in the moment to writing quality sculptures** about my life.

*I like that phrase "writing quality snapshots" because a snapshot is a picture and you... oh, never mind!
**I should have left well enough alone....

No comments: