Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Toot the Horn

I earned a RoboHelp MVP certificate a long time ago because I was "helpful" on the RoboHelp forums. As I learned about RoboHelp, I gave back knowledge I learned along the way. It was never a conscious effort to be helpful or to go out of my way to help others - it was just what I did. Since choosing RoboHelp as my HAT at work, I've found my way out to the Adobe forums to brush up on my skills and to seek answers to questions I had and, when appropriate, I've replied to a thread or two, including the one from yesterday. Now, fear not, I do not intend to transform this blog to an endless list of links to Adobe forum posts. That said, I really like my answer. There, I said it. I like what I wrote. Read it here.

1 comment:

Matthew Helmke said...

That is precisely how I ended up as a tech writer and, ultimately, with my current employer. :)