Sunday, June 26, 2016

Wrong One

I was shocked by what I saw at Wal-Mart yesterday. It may be a little difficult to see, but in the top picture, Metallica's "And Justice for All" & "Master of Puppets" and, between them is their debut release "Kill 'Em All," all in the $5 bin next to Cinderella's Greatest Hits (not shown, but I saw it). In the bottom picture, Metallica's "ReLoad" and "Black" releases are in the $5 bin. I admit it was very tempting to purchase those CDs just so I could have a permanent copy of them in the Ford F-150, which has 1) a CD player and 2) is the vehicle I drive to work each day now that I work 5 minutes from my house.



Instead of buying any of those releases, I purchased Billy Joel's "The Stranger" which I have a dubbed cassette copy of in my boxes of 1000 cassettes.

No comments: