Thursday, October 20, 2016

Third and Final D is OVER... Thank Your God


Everyone is flipping out this morning about last night's third and final debate. When asked if he will respect the outcome of the election, Donald Trump said:

“I will look at it at the time,” the Republican nominee said, referring to the election results. When he was further pressed by moderator Chris Wallace to answer the question directly, Trump said, “I will keep you in suspense.”

which you can see here. When I researched what he said through Google.com, I found 278,000,000 results for "trump not accept presidency":




Well, first of all, that's a dumb question and why it was asked in the first place should be questioned. As I heard it, I wondered if it was just a set up for Trump to say something controversial and, sure enough, it was. What I think people are missing is that Trump was his usual evasive self, not wanting to be pinned down to an answer because, frankly, every time he states something, it is eventually used against him. From that perspective, okay, don't give a definitive answer to a dumb question.

Below is a list of links about the stupid question and the rationale behind everyone freaking out today.

Of course, the problem is that this election is rigged as it turns out the videos I embedded yesterday are apparently legit and ties the HRC campaign to starting riots and planting people at Trump rallies. Trump did get a perfect volley from HRC when she bemoaned how Trump rallies had violence and he responded with - paraphrased - 'it's great that she's talking about how bad it was when she was the one who set up what she's complaining about'. HRC did a good job of setting him up.

Another good point Trump made was when it came to abortion. Trump said that he was pro-life and that 'ripping a baby out of the womb' hours before giving birth is not acceptable. For HRC's part, she actually made a case that women that are considering an abortion shouldn't have the government telling that woman what to do and I found myself nodding. HRC also said brought up the pro-choice argument about only if a woman's life was in danger should late-term abortions be considered. Of course, she then ruined it by talking about how great Planned Parenthood is for providing medical services to women and how states have made it "so hard" for women to get access to the medical services they need. I was almost on HRC's side until she ruined her argument. She mocked Trump for supporting shutting down the US government because of how the US government gives $ to PP. I think it's an extreme measure, but I would love to see the Democrats explain why they will stage a sit in and protest gun violence but not support saving the lives of babies in the womb. I just don't get it.

No comments: