Tuesday, October 25, 2016

What I'll Never Own - from the Fort Worth Craigslist site

1970's Ludwig Double Bass Vistalite Clear Drums - $3700 (fort worth)

Here is a beautiful set of Ludwig Vistalite Clear Drums (double bass). This is a 15 piece kit! I've had them for over 30 years. They are well cared for and in super clean shape. They come with factory soft black vinyl type of material bags for the drums (7). Also it has a set of 8 clear octabons that make the kit really big with lots of show and sound. I have new heads (remo whetherking pinstripe) for the octabons but just haven't put on. The symbols are Zildjian and the pedals are Pearls. There are many stands that are Tama. I've always liked the look and strength of those stands.

Super impressive set and I got a lot of attention when I use to play them. If you have any question, then please just give me a call.

Thanks





No comments: