In unrelated news, a new Linkin Park single, featuring Pusha T and Stormzy, was announced in an email I received at 11:15 PM last night. These things made me smile:
- Either Pusha T or Stormzy is pushing for proper punctuation thanks to the phrase "A period at the end of every sentence."
- The (paraphrased) 'I've been killin' it longer than you've been alive, you idiot' slam is awesome!
- These comments are priceless:
- The occasional high-pitched sound effect - maybe it's someone singing - is cool.
- The line about 'goodbye to my demons' during the litany of things being said 'good goodbye' to towards the end of the song is a powerful thought as shouldn't everyone say goodbye to their demons? I'm thinking "yes!"