Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Before I Went Home

Yesterday, I kicked off a copy job to copy the Spindle #24 - 51 folders, the Music_shell\Music folder, and some miscellaneous folders that exist in Music_shell to a folder I named "G:\music_shell\CopyToV. I did this because over the weekend, I had ran a backup job to copy g:\music_shell\*.* to v:\music_shell and it was at Spindle #24 when I ended the job Monday morning. My thought was to copy the rest of the files I need to complete that backup job to a separate folder and then copy just those folders to the v:\music_shell folder. I split this task into three jobs. When I left for home last night, two of the jobs were remaining.

With today's screenshot, you can see that out of 84653 files in the remaining 2 copy jobs, there are 32817 files remaining, which means 61.23350619588201% of this copy process is complete.

Yesterday:


Today:


No comments: