Monday, April 30, 2018

Ending the 4th

This is a screenshot from 4/27/18 @ 8:27 PM which shows a lot of news in the world, which I'll describe now:
  1. Local radio host will eat horse poop... wow, what a teaser!
  2. The Bill Cosby verdict was a victory... how in the hell can a man spending his last years in prison be a victory for anyone?!?
  3. Each year, the same 10 countries top ... is it me or does this teaser make me want to NOT read about the darker reality?
  4. The Chicago Bears picked an Iowa Hawkeye football player in the NFL draft.
  5. Restart the I-380 cameras have been controversial since they were put up. I got a speeding ticket because of it. I support having the I-380 cameras. I said, just last night, that having the cameras allows the police to do other things. Plus, I really like the idea of a non-tax revenue source for funding.
  6. As if Bill Cosby going to prison and spending his last days in prison wasn't enough of a downfall, Cosby's beloved Temple University is stripping away an honorary degree from his legacy.
All that explained, it's now Monday, April 30, 2018, at 6:21 AM. Time to get to work! I just kicked off my DOS batch file to back up my RoboHelp projects for Knowledge Management and disaster recovery.

No comments: