Sunday, April 22, 2018

Coming Soon

In anticipation of going on vacation to New York City, Syracuse, and Niagara Falls, I installed the Blogger app on my phone. I think I am going to try to make it a point to create blog posts on vacation as opposed to my normal routine of sending what I want to have as a blog post in an email to myself and then, in a single push, creating multiple posts. My hope is that I will be able to create blog posts on my phone and have drafts which I can then publish when I have WiFi. The other side of this is that I am going to try to re-enable the WiFi in the Equinox for the car ride to and fro.
I'll be candid about this subject: I won't be writing huge essays when posting from my phone. I hunt and peck to type and rely on the words that come as suggestions to get the words faster. I have seen the kids type essays on their phones using both hands and of their talent to do so, I am jealous.
I will tag the vacation posts so I can find them later for editing and clarity.
This is a test of the ability to post with a photo I took with my phone.

No comments: