Thursday, April 26, 2018

This is Why I Don't Listen to New Music

I received an email from a publicist about a death metal band called "Art of Deception" which included 3 options regarding their new single "Lysjakt" (and no, I do not know how to pronounce that word). I could watch a video, listen to the tune, or download the single. Their forthcoming album - called Path of Trees - is being released on June 22, 2018. Feeling slightly adventurous, I clicked the link that says "Video of 'Lysjakt':


Then I saw this:


Thus, when I tried to listen to new music, I was turned away. I don't need this rejection in my life! <grin> I did enter "Lysjakt" into the Youtube.com search field. I was greeted with "About 5 results," which humors me because results are as close to a concrete thing in our digital world. I am smirking because people say "around 2 or 3 <whatever>" or "close to 2 or 3 <whatever>" when math - which I still hate - is cut and dry. I searched for a word and there are 5 results, as shown below:


There's NOTHING fuzzy about math. Or this:


That's insane drumming!!



No comments: