Wednesday, August 15, 2018

14 Bands I Routinely Listen To

More and more, seeing Five Finger Death Punch with Breaking Benjamin & From Ashes to New on Tuesday, November 27, 2018, is becoming very appealing. I've been on a "modern rock" kick lately. These bands are routinely in my ears (listed in alphabetical order)
  1. Breaking Benjamin
  2. Chevelle
  3. Five Finger Death Punch - The 10 best Five Finger Death Punch songs, chosen by Zoltan Bathory
  4. Godsmack
  5. Papa Roach
  6. Shinedown 
 in my Windows Media Player playlist. However, that doesn't mean I haven't been dabbling in "the classic rock bands" like (listed in alphabetical order)
  1. AC-DC (the groove on "Givin the Dog a Bone" &  "Shake A Leg" specifically have captured my attention)
  2. Judas Priest
  3. KISS
  4. Metallica
  5. Rush
However, that doesn't mean I haven't forgotten my "favorite bands" like (listed in alphabetical order)
  1. Bayside
  2. Bigwig
  3. Count the Stars
  4. Ten Foot Pole

No comments: