Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Make Good Choices

Today's Thought for the Day - Choices - is a beautiful summary of how I really try to live my life. I am not 100% successful in this pursuit, but dammit! I am trying. I hope everyone I have ever encountered in this world understands the following words:

Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or bad mood. The bottom line: It's your choice how you live life.

Neil Peart said it best. "If you choose not to decide / you still have made a choice." Take 5:24 to listen to his lyrics & his amazing drumming on "Freewill," the Rush tune I would place in my Top 10 Rush Tunes.


These lyrics speak to me in a way I even don't fully understand.


No comments: