Monday, October 15, 2018

Never Before Seen Pictures of my Grandma

After I posted this initially, Susan Simons - my cousin Rick's ex-wife - sent me some additional insight and I updated the captions below.
Grandma and Hanna Marie Simons - Jim's granddaughter (he adopted Hanna's dad) the year was 1994 probably about August - In Grandma's kitchen, Grandma fed Hanna chocolate pudding. [Source: Hanna's mother]

Mary's mother (?), Mary, my Uncle Jim, Grandma - January 1980 @ Mary and Jim's wedding - I was there with my parents and brother. I was in 10 years old and would be turning 11 in December 1980. I have no recollection of the wedding.

My Uncle Jim and Hanna Marie Simons 1994 - she was about 2 weeks old and he did not want to hold her so I just forced him too from then on they were inseparable

At my cousin Rick's wedding on November 10, 1990. Far left is Susan's mother - Christa Schaefer, Helen Tucker, Louise Simons, and Mary at the Lutheran Church of the Cross in Chicago - I was there with my parents and brother.

No comments: