Thursday, October 18, 2018

Replacing the Face with HF

I will forever think so, until proven otherwise! Let me have that, please.

Wait, what? Read on.

First, watch this video, which I learned about by seeing this page:Someone Used a Deep Learning AI to Perfectly Insert Harrison Ford Into Solo: A Star Wars Story:


When I went to the deepfakes youtube channel, it was my first time. I scanned all of their videos and chose the Princess Leia video, which was published on Jan 27, 2018, and looked to be the oldest video on the channel, as shown below:


I immediately liked this channel after I saw in the comments for the Princess Leia video that it could be argued the creators used a suggestion in the comments to choose to create the video above (sorry, but you'll likely have to click the image below to see the text inside the red box):


I have no evidence that the owners of the channel used a comment on their first video to be inspired to create the video above. Now, go read the first two sentences of this post.

No comments: