Wednesday, November 28, 2018

I Had to Look Twice

At first glance, I thought this was a headline for a story on The Onion satirical website, but no, it's actually a published piece on USAToday.com:


After reading the article, it does appear that yes, if you are an alcoholic and you stop drinking suddenly, you can have terrible results, such as death. I'm still happy that I stopped drinking booze. I like myself so much better than the person who did drink booze. I'm still an a$$hole some of the time - Ivan Moody, the lead singer of Five Finger Death Punch, wore a t-shirt with "I'm the nicest a$$hole you'll meet" on it - which may also be true for me as well!

Read the entire article: Quitting alcohol can be deadly: Hundreds in the US die each year by Jayne O'Donnell, USA TODAY Published 10:04 a.m. ET Nov. 27, 2018 | Updated 10:04 p.m. ET Nov. 27, 2018you'

No comments: