Sunday, December 7, 2008

And so it goes...

I wrote that it was my birthday on 12/4. I turned 39.

On Friday, we were to meet our friends, the Hills, at the AmericInn in Coralville. Paul Hill was to be bringing his family down for a weekend away from their home in Wisconsin and, supposedly, see some of his clients.

As it turned out, Paul had to stay in Milwaukee, WI, for a meeting.

Anyways. We arrive @ the hotel at about 7:15. As we're walking to the pool area to meet them, we pass by this open door. Inside the door are ...
  1. Dave and Cindy - our former neighbors and their two kids
  2. Debbie, Jessica, and Anthony - Debbie is our our former neighbors; Jessica is her daughter
  3. BSS - who I wrote about the other day
  4. my parents
  5. my in-laws, including my two brothers-in-law and all of my nieces and nephews
  6. Jenny and Colleen - our neighbors across the street
  7. Jenny - our neighbor across the street
  8. the four musicians from our Saturday night Mass music group
  9. two of the 4 couples in our college group

Later on, my manager and her husband showed up.

Surprise on me!

It was a good time. Karen had booked a suite so we stayed at the hotel. I hope to post some good pictures sometime soon.

No comments: