Sunday, December 14, 2008

That didn't GO the Way I wanted it to GONE & Odds

First, my review of the Odds (or New Odds) is here.

So... Survivor. I have Sugar in my pool. There's Susie and Bob and Sugar. So, I'm in the final 3. I have a 33% chance of winning the office pool and putting some $ in my pocket. There are seven people that vote for the final winner. How many votes does Sugar get?

NONE.

NOT A SINGLE FREAKIN' VOTE!

I would have done better had I had someone who didn't even get to the final 3. NOTHING to show for my entry fee into the pool. What a load of crap. I mean, not a single person thought Sugar deserved $1,000,000. Hmmph. I did.

The other thing that I was wondering about is what would happen at the WWE PPV tonight. Here are the results:
Results
Dark John Morrison and The Miz defeated Jesse and Festus Tag team match
1 Vladimir Kozlov defeated Matt Hardy Singles match
2 CM Punk defeated Rey Mysterio Singles match for a future Intercontinental Championship match
3 Finlay defeated Mark Henry (with Tony Atlas) Belfast Brawl
4 Batista defeated Randy Orton (with Cody Rhodes and Manu) Singles match
5 Maria, Kelly Kelly, Mickie James and Michelle McCool defeated Maryse, Jillian Hall, Victoria and Natalya Eight-Diva Santa's Little Helper tag team match
6 John Cena (c) defeated Chris Jericho Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship
7 Jeff Hardy defeated Edge (c) and Triple H Triple Threat match for the WWE Championship
(c) - refers to the champion(s) heading into the match

No comments: