Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Spoilin' For a Fight & the Dudes are Done

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/tna-spoilers/tna-impact-taping-results-1-08-spoilers.php reveals what you will see on TNA Impact in January 2009.

The Dudes played their final game for the Fall session tonight. We had a 7 point lead before watching it crumble into a 24-23 defeat. The team we played, Tipton, had not won a single game in the session but they sure beat us tonight. Holy cow. I was the only coach so if anyone is to blame, it is me. I put in our two tallest kids at the same time to try and secure more rebounds and that made us weaker other times. We missed some hangers that just didn't go our way. We resume practice in January for the Spring session and hopefully are able to build upon what we accomplished in the fall session. I still don't know how you go from 7 up to 1 down.

It's 11:49 - and I'm hitting the sack.

No comments: