Friday, December 19, 2008

Six Pepsis later... Coors

Officially, I am calling it a day. I worked from home because of the bad roads between here and Cedar Rapids. I don't mind working from home. I do wish I had a bigger monitor than my 17" monitor. I consumed 6 cans of Pepsi today while I worked and now that work is done, I'm sipping a Coors Light. Alex took the neighbor boy home, Karen and Megan are coming back from Wal-Mart and it's peaceful in the house except for listening to The Sleeping's "Believe What We Tell You." I decided to not put in Count the Stars or Spitalfield or even Dexter Danger this afternoon. Instead, I went with Amino, The Sleeping, G-n-R's "Appetite for Destruction" and Tesla's "The Great Radio Controversy."

Listen to how awesome these drums sound:





Now, I'm going to beat my son in darts.

No comments: