Saturday, December 13, 2008

Final 4, Armageddon 2008, and Work

Sunday is a big day in my world for two reasons.

First of all, there is the finale of Survivor Gabon. This finale has special meaning to me and I will watch it. Why? At work, there is a Survivor pool that costs $ (I don't remember what I paid, but I think it was $5 - I just give my money to my friend Phil and consider it a donation> to get in. My co-workers and I draw names and if you have the name of the person that wins, you get the pot. I have gotten into these pools for Survivor and for Big Brother for a number of years. I actually won the Big Brother pool one time and I don't even watch the show! So, anyways, with Survivor Gabon, I am in the final four. The name I drew is Sugar, a pin-up model. I had no hope for her at the beginning of the season and I've missed a couple of episodes, due to someone scheduling music concerts at school on the last two Thursday nights - how rude - but according to http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/recaps/1713/?season=17, I'm in the final 4, I have a 25% of winning the pot, no one expects Sugar to pull it off, but I'm cautiously becoming optimistic. We'll see what happens.

Secondly, there is another pro wrestling PPV on Sunday called Armageddon. You can read the Eric Cohen's predictions here. I haven't watched a live PPV in years and Sunday will be no different. I will say that I hope to read the results online Sunday night.

I anticipate being on the PC late at night on Sunday.

No comments: