Tuesday, December 3, 2013

And the Winner is... Alev's "We Live in Paradise"!

I began the process of reconverting on Sunday, December 1, 2013, @ 8:15 AM and the first CD I converted was Alev's "We Live in Paradise."

I will have a project for the next couple of years. I see 3 major groups os CDs to convert:
  1. 2600 CDs on 26 spindles
    • That is not 2600 'albums' as I have several data CDs with multiple releases.
  2. 1000 CDs that are on one of my 2 wooden racks.
  3. 480 CDs from Mitch
    • Using the Craigslist site for Indianapolis, I connected with Mitch, who was selling CDs. When I returned from Indianapolis and the National Catholic Youth Conference (NCYC) from 11/21 - 11/24, I brought with me 4 zipper cases of CDs. His ad said "500 CDs for $225" but my official count is 480.
      • Some are bands I listen to on a regular basis:
        • Alice in Chains
        • Stone Temple Pilots
      • Some are bands I do not listen to on a regular basis:
        • Smashing Pumpkins
        • The Cure
        • Ben Folds Five
I look forward to working on the conversion. I did not do so last night, but I plan to do so each night the rest of this week.

No comments: