Monday, December 16, 2013

Do What Matters

Just now, I read Do What Matters and I'm sitting in awe. I subscribed to the Must Be This Tall To Ride blog a week or so ago. The author is 34, divorced, and is an advertising copywriter. In other words, we are not in the same place on our life journey. He writes about love as something to cherish because love never fails. I find his writing style to be engaging and witty. The other day, he wrote about his son swearing at school and it was a funny post.

What is important to me? I answer, "My wife. My children. My Catholic faith."

Then I get into materialism.

My CDs / cassettes.
My journals.
My drums.

If I could write posts as interesting as what I've read at the Must Be This Tall To Ride blog on a regular basis, I would be happy.



No comments: