Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Analysis of a Brother of Destruction and Beast Incarnate

I watched WWE last night. I was more interested in how the Brock Lesnar / John Cena main event at the Night of Champions PPV would be promoted. Here's a great analysis of how the WWE presented the participants in that match

One other small note is that in recent years, especially when teamed with Daniel Bryan, Kane has been growing on me as a character in the WWE. Here's a great analysis of his career.

Several years ago, I remember standing in line at the US Cellular Center to see a live event and hearing a woman telling someone else that "Kane and the Undertaker hate each other - they can't even eat dinner together." What strikes me as funny is that, in real life, "Kane" and "The Undertaker" are not really brothers. Kane's real name is Glen Jacobs, per Wikipedia; The Undertaker's real name is Mark Calloway, per Wikipedia.

No comments: