Monday, September 1, 2014

Rain Rain Rain

Nothing beats spending time with my wife and her family in a camper as it rains outside. 12 of us. Lou, Susie, mark, Karen and Megan playing cards, Jonathan and Danny and Tyler on handheld devices, Alex and Jean finding a game on television, barb and I sitting on the couch.
My imdb.com app is getting a workout.
On another note, talking with Mark R and Steve R was a highlight of this weekend. Another was going to Guardians of the Galaxy at the Elkader theater yesterday at 330 with Megan. A third highlight was not going to bed and then waking up with a terrible headache that 2 Aleve hasn't taken away.
It's not even 1 PM and I am already thinking about Vanessa's issue with Confluence. When she tries to export to PDF, there's a table that gets cut off. I think there is a way to make it work but I don't know what it is at the moment. I'm hoping to get back home fairly early so I can try to figure it out.
I'm also anxious to get home so I can see if the RoboCopy job that I left running when we left the house on Saturday morning has been completed. If it's done, I think I will be able to resume the task of consolidating the files on the MyCloud drive to some sort of structure that makes sense. I created such a mess. Each of the two times I had an external hard drive fail resulted in copying duplicates to more than one of the partitions. My goal is to reduce the number of duplicates and reduce the space being used.
It's unclear whether the plans outlined above will come to fruition.

No comments: