Thursday, September 11, 2014

Reaction to the Speech

What is the President of the United States supposed to do because he's in a situation where he simply cannot win. Every husband should know what he's going through.

If the President is cautious and doesn't have a strategy, he's berated by the media for not being a leader. Now, the President has stood in front of the American people and stated he does have a strategy and when the details are stated, he's berated by the media for getting involved. Both the Fox News channel (currently, where I go for Conservative-based political commentary) and MSNBC (currently, where I go for Liberal-based political commentary) were critical of the President's speech last night.

I mean, really, what is the guy supposed to do? He's authentically damned if he doesn't do anything and damned if he does. This article describes the President of the United States as being caught masturbating in its analysis.  Don't get me wrong - Erick Erickson usually writes what I believe about President Obama, but I don't think that is an appropriate example.

No comments: