Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I Want to Go South

This http://www.louderthanlifefestival.com/music.html festival in Louisville, KY, looks absolutely awesome! Are you serious?

Bands Scheduled to Appear on Day One:
Judas Priest, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Stone Temple Pilots, Alter Bridge, Mastodon, Theory of a Deadman, Steel Panther, Pop Evil, Memphis May Fire, Otherwise, Fuel, NonPoint, Thousand Foot Crutch, Miss May I, Flaw, Wilson


Bands Scheduled to Appear on Day Two:
Kid Rock, Five Finger Death Punch, Volbeat, Papa Roach, A Day to Remember, Bring Me The Horizon, Buck Cherry, P.O.D., Hell Yeah, Motionless in White, Nothing More, Butcher Babies, Avatar, Crobot, Islander

And when I look at that concert, I'm amazed.

Judas Priest, Alter Bridge, Theory of a Deadman, Pop Evil, Otherwise, Fuel all at the same concert?!? And the next day, seeing Five Finger Death Punch, Volbeat, Buck Cherry, Papa Roach, P.O.D., and HellYeah in concert?!? I haven't read the details, but I hope there isn't three stages going at the same time.

No comments: