Thursday, January 22, 2015

How they Write WWE

In another life, I would be a member of the team of creative writers that write the scripts for WWE programming, as described in this article. I felt like I was being given a glimpse into the utopia that must be analyzing and writing and plotting out the stories I've enjoyed and not enjoyed since I started watching professional wrestling. Karen says she wants to work in a flower shop when she retires; I want to write WWE programming when I retire.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This just in!

WWE RAW


March 16, 2015 - 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm at Wells Fargo Arena
223 Center Street Des Moines, IA

WWE RAW – SUPERSTAR UPDATE!
#WWEDESMOINES

See WWE Monday Night Raw TV live and broadcasted to the world from Des Moines at Wells Fargo Arena Monday, March 16, 2015 at 6:30 p.m.!

JOHN CENA, ROMAN REIGNS,
RANDY ORTON & DEAN AMBROSE
vs.
MONEY IN THE BANK WINNER-SETH ROLLINS,
KANE, BIG SHOW & BRAY WYATT

PLUS, DANIEL BRYAN RETURNS
& MANY MORE!
*Talent is subject to change

TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE at Wells Fargo Arena Box Office, online at www.Dahlstickets.com, Dahl’s Food Locations, and over the phone at 866-55-DAHLS.

Tickets: $105, $85, $70, $50, $40, $25, $15 *fees may apply
- See more at: http://lazer1033.com/events/categories/concerts/#sthash.jdFU0dY4.dpuf

No comments: