Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Recap from Last Night

I was having a decent night, going through some old folders in a futile attempt to locate a folder with our wedding ring and other jewelry information, but at 9:15 last night, I gave in. I turned off the TV and told Karen I was going to bed. Here's what I can recap in the world of sports.
  1. One of my favorite pro wrestlers, Randy "Macho Man" Savage, is being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame as a part of Wrestlemania 2015.I missed the last 45 minutes of Monday Night Raw, but based upon reading this analysis of the final segment where heels Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins, and face John Cena gathered to sign their contract for their 3-Way-Dance (I like that phrase better than the more commonly used "Triple Threat Match") at the Royal Rumble on January 25, 2015, I am content.
  2. The OSU Buckeyes defeated the Oregon Ducks 42-20. The OSU QB began the season as the third string QB and last night, in the national championship game, he was making his third career start. He's a sophomore. All I could think is, "Wow, why can't the Iowa Hawkeyes recruit a third string QB like that?!?"
  3. Heart has announced a concert in Cedar Rapids at the US Cellular Center with Joan Jett and the Blackhearts opening on Saturday, 03/21/2015.

No comments: