Thursday, January 8, 2015

Versitile Metal Drummer Needed

From the los angeles > central LA > community > musicians site on Craigslist comes an ad that makes me wish I was in Los Angeles for the simple reason that playing with this guy would be an experience. Caution: Adult language follows...

Ok, Here I am once again posting to this bullshit Craigs shit trying to find someone who has their shit together and good metal attitude.

Here is what Im seeking:

Metal,: all eras, all speeds, all styles, all attitude, all kickass, from early Scorpions to Mercyful Fate, Death, Venom, Carcass, Sepultura, Napalm Death, Judas Priest, Maiden, Black Dahlia Murder, you love metal of all eras and are not limited to one style. You are beyond just blast beats and also like to be creative and dynamic, music that creates an atmosphere beyond just the mosh pit.

Versatile,: you can also play other styles of drums and have some technique under your belt, rudiments, classic chops, know other peoples songs note for note from the best eras of rock. You are a real drum nerd and take drumming fuckin serious.

Style:, You got it, people can tell you are a musician because you dress it breathe it live it, and are not some junkie loser poser, hipster douchebag. You are rock n fuk'n roll and proud of it You like chicks, alcohol, partying socializing but are not some kind of attention whore, you are just fukn cool like that

Loyalty,: No band whores please, nothing worse than a fukn drummer who gets in your band and then a week later theyre like "hey man, I got to split early and go rehearse with my other project"
Fuck your other project man, this is your project if you are in, because this is the one where you are going to shine!! You aren't in my band to be a slave you are in my band because you like the challenge and enjoy the creative process. You are valued and important and your input is important.
I am not going to tell you how to play your instrument like some douchenozzles do. I want you to fukn play like your ass depends on it. Think Phil Collins, Neil Peart, John Bonham, Les Binks, Clive Bunker, Bill Ward, Steve Smith, Mikkey Dee. Joey Kramer, Butch Trucks, Bill Bruford

Anyways, I realize I am asking a lot but what I offer will be worth your time. There is opportunity to make good money. Besides playing original music I have a hundred cover songs to play paying functions and paying clubs. This ad is seeking drummer who wants to play with a musician who is not some johnny come lately or a hack. I am very accomplished musician and this is great opportunity to play with someone who can play anything.

Here is a link to my original music. Remember I am not limited even by myself. I can write complex arrangements as well as three chords bangers. I just like songs period. If my shit is not challenging for you then tell me, and believe me I can write something that will stretch your limits
You'll regret telling me that, haha.

Cheers brothers in music and good luck on your paths!

https://soundcloud.com/real-diaz


Any feedback appreciated even if its trolling me and talking shit, haha


No comments: