Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Spinning

While looking for something else - yes, it was the latest "Star Wars Episode VII" and yes, I am super-duper excited that it is coming out very VERY SOOON! - I was also scanning one of my external hard drives for what files could be moved from my "F" drive to another drive. I'm trying to consolidate, by file type, the massive amount of files on the MyCloud drive. One of the files that showed up in my search results was a "QT" file called "Spinning" and when I opened it, I found a drumcam view of Spiral Architect's tune "Spinning" which then led me back to youtube.com, where I had began the search for the trailer, and to search for the video below.

Before watching the video, I must confess that I have never given this band a lot of attention but, frankly, I'm not usually going out of my way to listen to bands like SA on a regular basis. I certainly respect what this drummer does!



No comments: