Thursday, April 21, 2016

Creepy

I'm a professional wrestling fan. I don't think what Cruz said is creepy. I get the gist of the analogy. Pro wrestling is about being pinned. It's just that America is called a "she" and the author takes it to the edge of reason. For all the talk about wanting to treat women as equal to men, it's sure easy to throw "but it's a woman" to make the point that Cruz is "creepy" and the candidate for whom you should not vote. See the link below.

As of today, this is where I am on the current candidates:

I don't want Trump but I am not convinced that he is the best the Republican party could have offered. His insults are not appealing.
I don't want Clinton because I think that there is something about the email server, the speech transcripts she won't release and, yeah, I will say it, Benghazi - either one or some - that she is hiding. Editor's Note: Is this article proof of what I just wrote?
I liked Kasich but think that he cannot get the delegates to win.
I like Sanders when he says human beings are charged with caring for each other but I don't want him to decide if I have too much money or not.
I like Cruz when he talks about his vision for making America great. If he debates Clinton, Cruz easily wins.

This is the article about why Ted Cruz is creepy...

No comments: