Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Only Thing

I saw the following Ludwig Vistalite set on the Orange County, CA, Craigslist page. The only thing preventing me from buying it is that the tom stand is not included - otherwise, I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Be sure to look under the third picture below.

Notorious for their attack as they are for their stunning crystalline looks, Vistalite acrylic drums make a solid sonic and visual statement in live concert performance. Manufactured under strict guidelines to retain shell integrity, today's Vistalite delivers pure, round tone through a fully-stabilized shell and dual reinforced seams; without succumbing to the cracking that plagued the kits of yesterday.

Size dimensions:
22"x 16" Bass
10"x 8" Tom
16"x 16" Floor Tom

*Tom stand not included*

$950.00 Firm





Are you freaking kidding me?!? I'm not in the position to spend $950 on a set of drums when I'm not playing in a band!

No comments: