Monday, October 23, 2017

Finn Balor and AJ Styles

So, yes, there was a WWE PPV last night. Here are the results: WWE TLC 2017 Results: Winners, Grades, Reaction and Highlights.

The 'main' match I was curious about on the card was the AJ Styles v. Finn Balor match. It was going to be Finn Balor v. Bray Wyatt, but Wyatt was replaced by AJ Styles. Earlier today, I read this article about how to go about Booking Finn Balor's Path to [the] Universal Title After Win vs. AJ Styles at WWE TLC. From that article, here are the 3 embedded youtube.com videos:







As for AJ Styles, I've liked his in-ring performance since back when he was wrestling for TNA so I'm glad his performance in the first video above, looks crisp. I was unhappy that he arrived in WWE as a heel, feuding first with John Cena and now, honestly, since he's over on SmackDown, I don't watch him often.

By the way, I was curious about the 4 dates AJ Styles has tattooed on his chest:


Google took me to this article WWE Superstar AJ Styles’ Tattoos: What Do the Dates Mean?, where I learned they represent his kids' birthdays. He is also 32 years old.

No comments: