Thursday, October 19, 2017

This Should Not Be A Controversial Thing to Write, But It Will Be

I agree with Erick Erickson's column This Should Not Be A Controversial Thing to Write, But I Know It Will Be

And that is why modern American politics is so stupid.

But the President is accused of making a remark that sounds cold and insensitive to the widow of a soldier.

He stands accused by a vocal critic and others who hated him to begin with.

And we do not have the exact quote. We have what they want us to have.

I would like to hear the full quote and context before rolling my eyes and saying something not nice about the President.

We live in an age where the false tweet gets 10,000 retweets and the correction gets 100. No one cares about facts, just resistance fan fiction. If it sounds true and makes the President look bad, it is, whether or not it happened.

I think I will wait.

It's getting ridiculouser by the day.
Editor's Note: After heated discussion and name-calling, "ridiculouser" remains in this post. But under protest.
Comment about the Editor's Note above: "Password" is not a secure password. Idiot.

No comments: