Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Bettering Me

I came across Jennifer Robb's profile on LinkedIn. She is a local professional organizer and, on her Events page, this class was listed as being at the Kirkwood Regional Center at the University of Iowa, which is literally, 2 minutes from my building. I am interested in the class because when I think about the den transformation project, I realize I had a true mess. The 'before' pictures are something you'd see on one of the episodes of "Hoarders" I've seen on TV. Thus, even though I have a new desk and the den looks radically different, it wasn't very long ago when I was frustrated because I couldn't find what I wanted to find. Thus, I am signing up for her Kirkwood class. Here is the class description:

Digital De-Cluttering and Taming the Paper Monster

ID : 92667
Do you feel overwhelmed with paperwork and files the minute you walk through your office door or sit down at your computer? Now more than ever, we are continually inundated with notes, lists, appointments, mail, paperwork, emails and other electronic files and information. In this class, you'll learn Simple Organizing Strategies to purge the paperwork and e-files, to remove yourself from call, mailing, and email lists as well as how to coordinate and organize your paper and file systems so that you can finally take control of the paper and computer clutter. Don't agonize…organize.
Class Details
1 Sessions
Weekly - Mon
Location
Kirkwood Regional Center at the University of Iowa
Instructor
Jennifer Robb
CEUs : 0.24
Tuition:
$25.00
Registration Closes On
Monday, October 23, 2017 @ 12:00 AM
Schedule Information
Date(s) Class Days Times Location Instructor(s)
10/23/2017 - 10/23/2017 Weekly - Mon 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Coralville, Kirkwood Regional Center at the University of Iowa
Room: 312 Jennifer Robb

Editor's Note: This is the link to sign up for the class: https://kirkwood.augusoft.net/index.cfm?method=ClassInfo.ClassInformation&int_class_id=92667&int_category_id=0&int_sub_category_id=0&int_catalog_id=0.

No comments: