Thursday, November 2, 2017

A Bit Longer than Lent

So many hopefully great movies will be released in the next 44 days!

In chronological order, I am excited to see "Thor: Ragnorak" in the theater.


A couple of weeks later, the "Justice League" movie opens on November 15th! AWESOME Sauce!


And then we get to the big one. Every time I see any trailer for "The Last Jedi," whether it is the first or fiftieth time, my heart swells in anticipation. Of the three in this post, I fully admit that "The Last Jedi" has caused me the most excitement. I won't be a 'crazy Star Wars fan' who camps outside the theater on opening day, but before it leaves the theater, I will see it. The movie opens on December 15, 2017, a short 44 days from now.


I was anxious to listen to what Kathleen Kennedy, the president of Lucasfilm, has to say.


I'm pretty sure I've used the fact that a movie opens around 40 days from the day I posted in other posts, but if the religious analogy works, work it! <grin>

No comments: