Friday, November 17, 2017

So Bad

After reading this - Justice League Is So Bad It May Cause Brain Damage - I wanted to leave a comment.
I clicked in the comments field:

and was then prompted to log in with either Google or Facebook. I chose Google. I set up my user ID and returned to the article. I clicked in the comment field and saw this:

I clicked in the comments field:

and then saw this:

I clicked Continue.
I clicked in the comments field:

and then saw this:

I clicked Continue.
I clicked in the comments field:

and then saw this:

I clicked Continue.
I clicked in the comments field:

and then saw this:

I clicked Continue.
YES!! Hamster wheel code sneaked into the page!
So then, I didn't leave a comment.

I like Erick Erickson's political writing. I still plan to go see the movie on Tuesday for $5 at the Coral Ridge Mall theater.

Editor's Note: Eventually, this was worked out and a comment was left:

No comments: