Thursday, November 30, 2017

All Sorts of Crazy Here

In today's edition of aLl sOrTs oF cRaZy HeRe, we have this article stating that Mary Kay Kusner is also a "Roman Catholic Womanpriest" which is wrong on the following counts:
  1. I entered can a woman be a catholic priest into Google.com and got a long list - "About 2,330,000 results" - and in just glancing through the links and the lines of text that display on the search results page, I didn't read any that said, "Yes, a woman can be a Roman Catholic priest."
    • This is not to say that women should or should NOT be Roman Catholic priests. I can wish they were & I can even believe with all my heart, mind, and soul, that they should be... but at the end of the day, if you are Roman Catholic and you claim to be Roman Catholic, you follow the rules. Just because I don't want it to be the rules doesn't mean I can ignore the rules.
  2. "Womanpriest" is not a word.


Read the entire article here.

No comments: