Monday, December 11, 2017

The Windows 10 Beast

Recently, the Windows 10 PC I bought to rip CDs with has been a bust. While I thought I had found a solution - and posted about it within the month - that solution has proven to be a false hope. The problem is that I don't have a valid license key for Windows 10 so if I were to reset it to the factory default, I'd have an issue if I am prompted to enter the Activation key. Trust me, I've searched for the CD to enter it, but no luck. This looks interesting to me:


So does this article: Selling your Windows 10 PC? Don’t forget to do all of these things by Tristan Greene

As far as whether I should build my own PC to my own specifications, I read this article - https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/the-geek-blog/building-a-new-computer-part-1-choosing-hardware/ - and it may as well be written in Klingon.

No comments: