Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Makes Me Wonder

My Ludwig Vistalite set has an additional floor tom and many cymbals which would have to balance out the cracks I have in the floor toms by the internal muffler. Still, it makes me wonder what I could ask as a price for someone to purchase my drums. If this person is asking $850, could I get $1000? $1200? $2000? Despite the lack of an Ideal Band into which I can devote my time at this specific moment, I have no plan to sell my drums.
Actually, I'm serious when I tell people how I plan to take my Ludwig Vistalite drums with me to the nursing home. I don't care if they are stacked in the corner. In my idealistic view of the world, my luck would be that my neighbor at the nursing home would end up being a guitarist so I might need my drums with me. After it is known by this fictional guitarist neighbor at the nursing home that I play drums, maybe I FINALLY assemble my Ideal Band as I await death.

No comments: