Monday, August 13, 2018

Get Ready to Embrace ... The Stuff I Wanted to Post But Didn't During my 3 Day Weekend

    • I'm already excited for Avengers 4 in May 2019!
    • This is Living Colour's vocalist & Dokken's guitarist in a new band.
    • This is the headliner for a concert in Cedar Rapids, IA, in November 2018 with Breaking Benjamin & From Ashes to New.
  1. Heart's Nancy Wilson On New Group Roadcase Royale: 'There's Good Energy With This Band' - Blabbermouth.net
  2. I Discovered My Boyfriend Of 2 Years Was A Con Man Who Swindled Me Out Of $52,000
    • This was an interesting read and made me sad - it does not correlate to anything happening in my life...
  3. MSNBC Inadvertently Highlights Pathetic Democrat 2020 Field by Noting One Who 'Stands Out'
  4. Rudy Giuliani Now Says Trump, Comey Never Discussed Michael Flynn
    • Know what?
      • "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it."
  5. Switching to a Chromebook? Here’s What You Need to Know by Cameron Summerson on July 15th, 2018

No comments: