Friday, March 1, 2019

Quandry

Sometimes I think I should delete my "a start" post. Between that post, which really, truly, has nothing to do with "me" as a person except I was writing about Alex and my second post on 3/18/2008, there is a span of 3 months, 3 weeks (113 days), a fact noted on that first post. If I had, simply, deleted that first post and made my second post - Late to bed, Early to Rise - my first post, I wouldn't have to hem & haw about when I started this blog. I think where I'm at, today, is that the post on Monday, November 26, 2007, was a prologue to what I eventually have seen this blog evolve into becoming, which is a storage container on the Internet for my interests, such as (in random order) music, drums, Metallica, Bayside, family, and work / technical writing.

Sigh.

The reason I'm even analyzing this blog is because today is the 4000th day I've been posting posts on this blog. It is 17 days prior to reaching the 11 year milestone of this blog, but that's how numbers work - they have their own inexplicable rules! I will reach the 8000th day (21 years, 10 months, 3 weeks, 3 days) of this blog existing (God-willing) on Monday, February 11, 2030. If God listens to me, I will be 60 years, 2 months, 1 week (21984 days) old on that day.

Wow! 60 seems such a very long ways off in the future!

No comments: