Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Late to bed, Early to Rise

I was up until ~midnight and fell asleep almost immediately. What would I be doing up so late? I watched WWE - had to see how "Randy Orton & John Cena v. the 'entire Raw roster' would fail me. It did. It wasn't the entire Raw roster - it was hand-picked weaklings. Ric Flair, Kane, Shawn Michaels, even the Big Show - not involved. That's irritating. Instead of any of those four, you get Hacksaw Jim Duggan. At least Umaga got a double clothesline in that dropped my jaw.

After Raw, hopped on the PC. Lots of Hotmail emails, including a reminder to write reviews from myself. Yeah. Uh-huh.

I also started going through a stack of poems/songs I whittled down from a lot larger stack and organized them into stacks. 100. Going to integrate them into my daily journal. Most are from ~1992 and the heyday of my song / poetry writing. Some are impressive (to me) - others suck.

Came in to work @ 5:30 and have been cleaning up projects that are on the next update.

Also, I meet with the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow AM @ 8:15. Have to reschedule my dentist appointment @ 8.

More later.


Editor's Note: It was 113 days (3 months, 3 weeks) between my previous post and this one. I hope to not repeat that.

No comments: