Friday, October 18, 2013

I call this a "Busy Life"

I only have a few moments so not a lot of details follow:
  • Last night, I attended the Gene Hoglan drum clinic with Alex @ the Iowa City Yacht Club. I intend to create a page with videos and pictures. 
  • I still have pictures / videos to upload from the Bayside show in Des Moines on Monday.
  • I have been trying to rewrite my DOS batch file so that it will create a "current date" folder prior to doing the regular "dir" command. I've not had a lot of time this week. To recap, my week was like this:
    • Bayside on Monday
    • Cleaning house on Tuesday
    • Sounds of the Stadium concert on Wednesday
    • Gene Hoglan drum clinic on Thursday
  • Lou & Jean are en route to our house for Alex's birthday.
  • I owe dailyvault.com the following:
    • review of "Through the Never" soundtrack
    • review of Bayside show
    • review of an awesome Billy Cobham CD that's been floating in my work bag for a while.
  • Bayside's lead singer had to leave the tour to go home for the birth of a new child in his family! Congratulations to him! 
    • Makes me glad Megan & I saw him on Monday!
  • I had an awesome 1:1 meeting with my manager. It was supposed to be 30 minutes but we talked, freely, for nearly 1 hour.
I think that's all I have time to write.

No comments: