Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Love / Hate Relationship

Every so often, I'm supposed to send out prayer requests to members of our CEW community. I've always skated along and never really invested in setting up a distribution list or keeping an up-to-date list of the email addresses. I've always gone to the last email I sent, copied the addresses I used last time, created a new email, pasted the new addresses, change the subject, adjusted the text, and clicked Send.

Now, as I go to send out the next one, it appears in my haste to clean out my gmail account, I've wiped out the last email I sent so I'm scrambling. I need to sit down, maybe this weekend, and get this all set up correctly. I need a distribution list and to do this right because the stress I feel right now is not very fun.

No comments: