Monday, October 21, 2013

Conversion Status - 10/21/13


  • Everyday of my life, I make choices. Sometimes I make good choices. Other times, I make poor choices. When I make a choice, I am deciding how I want to be remembered at that moment in time by those around me, but, more importantly, I think when I make a choice, it is about either adding a sliver of evidence or, perhaps, subtracting a sliver of evidence, that will ultimately decide whether I go to heaven or I go to hell. I believe  heaven is beyond description. I believe heaven is where my favorite people that have died (Grandma Simons and others) are awaiting my arrival. I hope to join them someday. I hope the choices I make today give me the opportunity to see Grandma again. I hope that John Bonham will let me sit in with Jimi Hendrix, Cliff Burton, Randy Rhoads, and Ronnie James Dio for at least one song - maybe that's why I've never sold my Ludwig Vistalites so that I can use that as evidence as to why he should let me play his set in heaven. 
  • Just when I thought I had the DOS batch file doing what I wanted it to do, it doesn't. Still a work in progress.

No comments: