Monday, October 21, 2013

Conversion Status - 10/21/13

As of today, 10/21/2013, here's my count:

63458 File(s) 529,088,155,214 bytes

I've rewritten the DOS batch file to do what I want. I first create the "reports" in the root directory, then I create a date-specific directory, then I copy the files to that specific date, and then I delete the reports in the root directory.
Here's the code:

cd\
e:
cd music
dir e:\music\*.mp3 *.wav *.wma /s /od>e:\music\mostrecentcount.txt
dir e:\music\*.flv *.mp4 *.web* /s /od >e:\music\videofiles.txt
dir e:\music\*___* *-* *_* *___* *--* /s /od >e:\music\needtofix.txt
dir a* b* c* d* e* f* g* h* i* j* k* l* m* n* o* p* q* r* s* t* u* v* w* x* y* z* >e:\music\allfolders.txt
SET Today=%Date:~10,4%_%Date:~7,2%_%Date:~4,2%
rem | echo %today%
REM | mkdir e:\music\(_______Date\%today%
cd (_______Date
mkdir %today%
cd %today%
xcopy e:\music\mostrecentcount.txt
xcopy e:\music\videofiles.txt
xcopy e:\music\needtofix.txt
xcopy e:\music\allfolders.txt
del e:\music\mostrecentcount.txt
del e:\music\videofiles.txt
del e:\music\needtofix.txt
del e:\music\allfolders.txt
e:\music\(_______Date\%today%\mostrecentcount.txt

No comments: